In compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data and specifically the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, we hereby inform you of the processing of personal data
1- Who is the person responsible for processing your data?
The data controller is AZIERTA CONTRACT SCIENTIFIC SUPPORT CONSULTING S.L.(hereinafter, AZIERTA)
Tax identification number: CIF B85125334
Business address: Vía de las Dos Castillas 33, Edificio 7, 2ª, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
AZIERTA is the parent company of GRUPO EMPRESARIAL AZIERTA, to which the following entities belong, which have the same contact details, and which, where appropriate, may also be responsible for processing.
AZIERTA E-HEALTH FACTORY, S.L.
AZIERTA HEALTH INTERNATIONAL, S.L.
ATREIZA LABORATORIOS, S.L.U
References to AZIERTA refer to any entity of the business group.
2- For what purpose do we process your personal data?
2.1 Your data will be processed by AZIERTA for the following purposes:
1. For the correct provision of the service requested by the interested party or by a third party, that is, as an indication
1.1.- Submit an estimate
1.2.- Execute the object of a contract (consultancy, pharmacological analysis...) and carry out satisfaction surveys
1.3.- Assessment of document readability
1.4.- Selection of personnel
2. To carry out the administrative tasks related to the activities that AZIERTA carries out;
3. To comply with legal obligations and decisions of the judicial and administrative authorities;
4. For statistical purposes in a completely dissociated and anonymous way;
5. To send you commercial, advertising or promotional comunication relating to services similar to those requested, by any electronic means (e-mail, telephone...) and without prejudice to your right to object to receiving such communications by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
AZIERTA may process personal data as a data processor.
For the execution of a contract in the pharmacological or health field.
3.- Category of data processed.
- Name, surname
- Company and position
- Work address,
- E-mail address.
If it is data related to self-employed professionals, also
- Account number
If it is data relating to labour personnel, also
- social security affiliation number
- salary data which, in accordance with the regulations in force, are included in a payslip
If the data is provided or processed as a processor: data relating to health.
4.- Origin of the data
The data are provided by the interested party itself through:
- Web form
- Email address
- Business card
Personal data is provided by a third party through
- Contract. The data of the natural person who signs and/or is designated in the contract by one of the parties for the execution of the contract are processed.
- Internet pages where the identification and contact details of the companies are provided
If the data is obtained from a third party, the data subject is informed of the processing of his or her data in accordance with article 14 of the RGPD.
As a DE, the data are provided by the data controller, by a third party (health professional) or by the data subject himself (exceptionally).
5.- What is the legal basis for the processing of the data?
The interested parties are solely responsible for the veracity of the personal data. AZIERTA is not responsible for the use of false, inaccurate, incomplete and/or outdated data provided.
To this effect, AZIERTA informs about the legitimate bases that will allow the different treatments:
Compliance with a contractual obligation contained in a contract to which the interested party is foreseeably a party or represents a party or is a subject in the provision of the service.
Compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the data controller
- The processing is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the controller. Those interests are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require the protection of personal data. The data subject is never a minor. The entity has a legitimate interest in processing the data relating to the data subject because he or she is carrying out a business activity in order to be able to inform him or her of technology development services that may be useful to the company in which he or she is working.
- Processing is necessary for the organisation of the business group The entity has a legitimate interest in processing data relating to the identification of a natural person within the legal entity or professional/commercial establishment in which it carries out a specific activity, in order to communicate the data to companies within the business group and to perform services of invoicing, commercial communication and business analysis.
In any case, the data subject is duly informed.
4º Express consent
Express consent constitutes a legitimate basis for the processing of personal data.
6.- How consent is obtained:
La cumplimentación y envío de los formularios tanto en formato papel como en formato web implica el consentimiento expreso del interesado a la política de privacidad con la finalidad indicada.
7.- Information conservation periods
The data subject is informed that, in compliance with the principle of limiting the period of conservation, the data collected are processed only and exclusively for the time necessary and for the purposes for which they were collected.
AZIERTA has established the following conservation period. The data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship plus an additional maximum period of 10 years after the end of the contract or after the last communication, for the fulfilment of legal and/or fiscal obligations.
8.- Transfer and communication of data: recipients or categories of recipients
Your data will only be transferred to the entities of the Azierta group of companies on the basis of legitimate interest for the purposes indicated.
In relation to any other transfer, your data will not be disclosed to third parties unless there is express consent from you or it is necessary for the fulfilment of a contractual or legal obligation.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties, who, where appropriate, hold the position of data processor, for the fulfilment of a contractual or legal obligation. In this sense, your data may be accessed by accounting, tax and legal advisers or by the technological entities that provide services to AZIERTA.
9.- International data transfers
We inform you that AZIERTA does not carry out international transfers of data to countries where there is a different level of security and protection than that established in the EU. In any case, it will adopt the necessary contractual, regulatory and security measures.
10.- Existence of automated decisions that produce legal effects for the customer
No automated decisions or automated profiling are reported.
11.- Further processing
12.- Exercise of rights (ARCO rights)
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, AZIERTA informs you that it places at your disposal the following rights derived from the applicable regulations
- Right of access to personal data,
- Right of rectification
- Right of withdrawal,
- Right to limit your treatment
- Right to data portability;
- Right to oppose the processing of your data and to withdraw the consent given.
We also inform you that you can request the protection of your rights (right of complaint) before the control authority in each country.
13.- Data Protection Officer. DPO
Azierta and the entities of the business group to which it belongs have appointed a DPO. If you wish to contact the DPO you can send an e-mail with the subject DPO to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will provide you with the contact details and/or you will receive the direct communication from the DPO.
14.- How to exercise your rights
PTo exercise any of the rights mentioned above, you may send a letter identifying yourself and indicating in the request what right you are exercising and what data your request concerns.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Vía de las Dos Castillas, 33, Building 7, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
To request the protection of your rights (right of complaint) before the Control Authority, you can write to
Spanish Data Protection Agency
C/ Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid
Telephone:: 901 100 099/91 266 35 17
If you need any clarification, you can contact AZIERTA at firstname.lastname@example.org